Mark your calendars for the first meeting of this year: September 25, 2018!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Click here to register you and your children.
LCC MOMS is a supportive community group for mothers in the Albany, NY Capital Region. If you are looking to meet other moms in the area, establish lasting and meaningful friendships, receive encouragement and advice from mentors and peers, and hear teaching especially catered to you by local professionals...then MOMS is for you! We welcome mothers of all ages and backgrounds and love to see new faces.
Join us on Tuesday mornings from 9:30 to 11:30 am at Loudonville Community Church during the months of September to May. A preschool style program and childcare are available for infants to 5-year-olds. There is a suggested donation of $3/child.
New to LCC MOMS? Check out these links:
- Learn about our MOMS meetings
- View the schedule of events
- Register you and your children. This helps us plan for childcare and makes checking in easier on the first day.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive regular e-mail updates about upcoming events.
- Like us on Facebook
- Request to join LCC MOMS Community Group on Facebook